Pure Nature MD is an all-natural line of tropical fruit juices containing vegetable components. The juice is unique because it is low in energy but high in nutrients which are supplied by the vegetables. The juices provide a natural alternati...
The Small Business Development Centre Belize (SBDCBelize) is a unit of the Belize Trade and Investment Development Service (BELTRAIDE), which provides customized needs-based services to MSMEs with the aim of facilitating their competitiveness and export readiness.
To be Belize’s leading small business support organization by providing business advisory services, technical assistance, and fostering entrepreneurship.
To create economic prosperity through entrepreneurial development, business innovation, and competitiveness.
1. Entrepreneurship: Promoting new business in Belize by encouraging creativity, fostering strategic risk-taking and enhancing ability to succeed.
2. Excellence: Exceeding stakeholder expectations by achieving results, demonstrating leadership, leveraging our resources and expertise.
3. Integrity: Building our reputation by being accountable, credible, ethical, and respectful.
4. Innovation: Fostering a culture of creativity by embracing dynamism and continuous learning.
5. Customer Service: Delivering results and fostering diversity by being responsive, adding value and providing solutions.
6. Collaboration: Building lasting partnership by promoting information exchange between stakeholders, fostering networking and encouraging teamwork.
SBDCBelize provides one-on-one, needs-based services. All advisory services are free of cost and may include but are not limited to:
One of the SBDCBelize’s core services is our trainings/workshops which cover an array of topics aimed at facilitating the formalization of the operations of small businesses throughout Belize.
Training topics include:
Trainings/workshops are developed and modified based on feedback from the actual Micro, Small and Medium Sized enterprises. A needs-analysis survey is developed and analysed with the purpose of developing and effective and needs-based yearly training program.
University of Belize
Faculty of Business Management & Social Services
College Street, West Landivar
Belize City, Belize
Tel: (501) 223-3195
Fax: (501) 223-7427